How to get started with my order?
- Once your order has been placed, you get an email confirmation of your order.
- If you have an artwork for your logo, you can email, fax or send it to us by mail.
- In case you need to create a logo, you can utilize our extensive library of designs along with a variety of text options available under the “Decoration” Section of the web site. Also, our expert design team members are always ready and willing to help you create a professional logo as part of the service we provide.
- Upon receiving your order, one of our team members will contact you to go over and confirm all the details of your order.
- Then we create a sample of your artwork and email it to you for approval. You can either approve the logo sample or make suggestions to improve it prior to production.
- In case your logo needs changes and improvements, We will implement them and re-send it to you again for approval. The production will not go through until you are satisfied and approve it in writing, unless it is a re-run of a previous order on file with us.
What are the set-up charges?
- Depending on the complexity of your logo (such as size, design, number of colors and logo placement ) there is a one time “set-up fee” associated with creating it for embroidery or different types of printing. This fee is as low as $35.00 (for texts only) and up. For re-orders of the same logo, there is no additional set-up fee, since we keep your logos on file for your future use .
Is there any minimum quantity to order?
- There are minimum quantities to purchase for most of the items we offer. However, if you require less or more quantities than what is displayed on the web site, please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877- 485- 4853. We will be happy to assist you with all your specific requests and questions.
Do I need to pay sales tax?
- We collect all applicable sales taxes when shipping throughout California. Other states are exempt.